Special Tomato EIO Push Chair, a mild to moderate positioning seat, designed for use by children in the age range of early intervention to preadolescence. Accommodating children up to 40 kg, the EIO features padded fabric seat and back laterals, padded head cushion. Ultimate comfort comes from head-to-toe padding, standard angle adjustment foot well, a 5-point comfort wrap harness and full recline capacity. Enhanced with a lightweight, durable aluminum frame, which moves easily on all terrain, folds compactly for transport. The canopy offers attractive, all-important protection, covered in easy-care, contemporary – colored fabric.
- Padded head rest, hip and back laterals
- 5-Point Comfort Wrap harness with chest strap and shoulder pads
- Removable, Adjustable Canopy with window
- Angle Adjustable Push Handle with Tether Strap
- Angle Adjustable Foot Well from +15° to 55°
- Adjustable Recline from 25° to 75°
- One Touch Rear Red brake with spring suspension
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Medical Necessities under tray
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Easy-to push airless 11” Rear wheels
- Easy-to push swivel-lock airless 9” Front wheels
- New colours now available
|Download a Brochure
||You can download the Special Tomato EIO Push Chair brochure by clicking here.
To read this brochure, you need a PDF viewing program like Adobe Reader which you can get free here.