Smik is a range of wheelchairs manufactured by Dejay Rehabilitation and Mobility Equipment in Sydney.
The Smik Folda is a fully prescription built, lightweight aluminium folding wheelchair. The Folda has a folding frame with angle adjustable, flip up foorplate and many of the features common on the Smik YTI. Like all Smik chairs the Folda features numerous off-the-shelf options to enhance the appearance and useability of the chair. These include many castor and wheel options along with a variety of pressure cushions and contoured backs for optimising comfort and mobility for a wide range if users.
Australian Standards compliant, the Smik Folda wheelchair is engineered for a maximum user weight of 100 kg.
Standard features include:
- T6 Aluminium light-weight custom built frame
- Candy colours
- One piece angle adjustable footplate
- Adjustable centre of gravity
- Quick release axles
- Scissor or push to lock brakes
- 20, 22, 24 or 25” rear wheels
- One piece stoller type handle
- Speedline high pressure rear tyres
- Max. user weight 100kg